Street Styles Everywhere inside London


Before coming to study in London, I have read a lot of magazines,watched quite a few programs about street styles. And I really admire the models who are pictured in modern cities. However, after coming to London, I found out you can basically take pictures of street style everywhere here in any season! It doesn't matter where you are in London, the backgrounds will never let you down. Isn't that awesome? Make yourself a street model this time! Don't forget to dress up every time you are out!

Brookman's Park Station
Liverpool Street Station

King's Cross Station before Christmas

Russel Square Garden

A shop I forgot it's name: P

Joy Cloth Shop on Oxford Street
(By the way, I love dresses in Joy, they are amazing. But come to there when it has discounts, otherwise the clothes will be too expensive)
The Palace of Westminister

Covent Garden

Covent Garden

China Town in Chinese Spring Festival
London Bridge


Thus dress up yourselves, choose a sunny day, take your friends as photographer, be a street model yourselves! London is the place makes every single dream coming true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday to me! The Rainforest Cafe, the Shard Bar and My Flat Party

Such an Honor: Representing My Royal Veterinary College and Introducing London to the Whole World

Tips of making friends with people from UK and being native