Hey, Welcome to My Blog!







Hey, nice to meet you guys!

I come from the Royal Veterinary College and I am currently year 3 student. Life is busy but fun. This year I joined the London International Ambassador Program, to advertise London and my College to the whole Asian. 


It feels like fun but still responsibilities on the shoulder.As life is already not easy, why not just enjoy it? I will share you some fashion in my mind in the future, and definitely recipe of Chinese dishes I made, also the place I found fun to go!



I really enjoy drawing, for both pictures and calligraphy.  Thus instead of taking a lot of pictures to annoy you, I tend to draw my experience in pictures, thus bring some new staff to my readers.




Japan is the country that I want to go the most! (I think it is because I have watched too much Japanese Animates) And London is the city I am currently living in. That's the reason why I choose  " London Dreaming Zakura" for my blog.  Nowadays, I am trying to combine the Asian fashion and Europe fashion together to make some new fashions. Okay... let's wait and see, what will take place in the future! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday to me! The Rainforest Cafe, the Shard Bar and My Flat Party

Such an Honor: Representing My Royal Veterinary College and Introducing London to the Whole World

Tips of making friends with people from UK and being native