Amazing mystery tour inside London

Although I have been to UK for 2 and half years, there were still may sightseeing I haven't been to. Thanks the London University Ambassador Organisaion, gave us a amazing chance to discover more inside London.


Bless us, the weather on that day is so wet and rainy, I forgot my umbrella and had to buy one near the station!!! Thus please please, if you are traveling to London, please take the umbrella with you all the time (unless you really enjoy walking in the rain, which I personally don't like at all).



This is the picture taken at St. Paul's Cathedral, the mother church of Diocese of London. It is amazing pretty and tall, and it is one of the most famous  recognisable architecture in London. We were performing the 'Dragon Attacking the Church' here, but not much attention was attracted, as there was a big parade which was in memory of WW II proceeding just behind us. The people dead in WW II, please rest in peace.



Free Hugging!!! Hey guys, if some girls walking on the street and asking for a hug, can you please just offer it? Our poor leader needed to ask and hug thousand times, but bless her, most people were really nice and we got a lot go hugs!!!



Do you remember there was a scene in Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince, some death eaters attacked Millennium Bridge, it wobbled and broke. We went to there as well! It was my first time seeing that bridge, felt like I was dumped into Harry Potter world at that time!
We did a mini perform there, pretending the bridge was wobbling, and 'had five' with people passing by. 
And for the transparent-face guy, I had no idea how did he do this, any ideas?




After 20 mins warm and sleepy travel by tube from the bridge, we were off by the Big Ben. No extra explanation needed, the Big Ben was the most famous sight in London. The place where it sits is a good mixture of ancient and  modern architectures.
While the ambassadors were performing a  'Human Big Ben', I asked another ambassador to do me a favour- taking pictures of myself! Taking pictures under Big Ben was my dream since I was young, and it was achieved on that day: )

Hey! Anyone please free us from the telephone booth!!! (actually 6 girls were in there!)


An ambassador was performing ' Oppa Gangnam Style' in a corner at Westminster. I was a bit worrying about people passing by might think we were mental.


After the mystery tour, we were offered lunch in a nice Indian restaurant , which is in Backyard Market near Aldgate EastI really like the spicy curry I ordered, but the bread is a bit too sweet for me. By the way, if you want to know any good Indian restaurant in London, I will sort it out later for you guys, because I love them as well!


I am really looking froward to having next trip with the ambassadors! Besides, I am so sorry stealing photos from any of you guys, hope you lovely guys will not mind. To be continued!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday to me! The Rainforest Cafe, the Shard Bar and My Flat Party

Such an Honor: Representing My Royal Veterinary College and Introducing London to the Whole World

Tips of making friends with people from UK and being native